Jun 30, 2011

I met Joel a few summers ago when he was dating my best friend's twin. He was calm cool and collected. I remember it was getting dark when he and Brooke pulled up and walked on the court where Brit and I were playing basketball. My phone was playing Skillet and he commented that my music taste was superb. I began to get to know who he really was as the 4 of us were playing basketball. Brit and I watched them drive off late that night as we walked to my house.later that night I was sitting there awake thinking he was the nicest guy I have ever met; what is he thinking going for a somebody so careless like her. He needs to be with me. I think it was the "I eat catsup with catsup" shirt that got me. a long with is since of humor he has a huge heart and hard worker. Long story short Brooke broke up with him two times when and won the gold.
One evening he took me to the hospital where his mom has been for quite some time. She was diagnose with breast cancer 7 years and is holding strong with good faith; what would any other good single mom do? At this time she found out the cancer had spread to her brain and throughout her body. Shes the strongest person I know and still hold on... To Be Continued

- Sincerely Sarah's iPhone

2 comments:

Taking Heart said...

Oh Sarah! You did better than me! MY ipHone wouldn't publish my stinkin photos to my blog! GAH!!!

Your mom gave me my otterbox and it is STELLAR... LERVE IT!!! It took me 30 minutes to crack it open... so I'm sure now that its tucked in that safe box... I'll never see my REAL iPhone again! lolol... You are so SWEET! THANK YOU SO MUCH....

Decided i shall pray for you whenever I use my iphone... so consider yourself really really REALLY prayed for and thought of... hahah... cuz this chick uses her iPhone up to epic levels...

Your post is written beautifully... he sounds like quite a kid... I go for the nerdy types... I do... I married one... lol

I hope you have a great day... 28 more to go! Praying you through all the way!

Reality Jayne said...

well kid....Nothing like a nerd in tube socks....
My T. Bone wasnt a nerd when i met him ....I was...
Now i think it is the other way around....Hahahahaha ...